The F‑SCAN COMPACT is a fully fledged frequency synthesizer. Up to 100 sequences of frequencies defined by the user can be stored, repeatedly used, or replaced. Additionally WOBBLE function - program can be provided with application name if needed. More than 330 standard frequency applications are factory installed and cannot be altered by the user. Their selection was based on years of user experience. The F-SCAN COMPACT has been developed to complement our existing F-SCAN product line with a mobile device devoted to applications.
- Operation with navigation-keys on a plastic housing.
- More than 330 preset applications.
- 100 memory banks can be filled by the user with individually selected applications. of up to 50 frequencies.
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery for 3.5 hrs operation between charges.
- Battery charged via USB-connection.
- Frequency range 0.01 Hz to 1.7 Megahertz.
- Frequency stability 30ppm.
- Output voltage adjustable up to +/-12V.
- Three wave forms selectable: Sine, square full wave, square DC-Offset positive.
- Application time adjustable.
- SWEEP-function with adjustable upper and lower limits for frequency band covered.
- Unit switches off after 2 minutes of inactivity.
- Optional model with DIRP-function available.
- Battery control.
- LED confirms activity.
- Grafic display with 128 x 64 pixel.
- Acoustic confirmation of inputs and status changes.
- Dimensions: 106mm x 66mm x 29mm.
Shipment from the factory includes:
- F-SCAN COMPACT
- USB wall charger FTB224
- USB to mini-USB cable FTB223
- Stainless steel electrodes FTB202A
- Application cable FTB308
- Instruction manual FSLIT101
- Carrying case FTB325
All information subject to change wîthout prior notice.